WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern PragmatIC’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘PragmatIC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, PragmatIC Printing Limited, whose registered office is National Centre for Printable Electronics, Thomas Wright Way, NETPark, Sedgefield, Co. Durham, TS21 3FG, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 07423954, registered in England and Wales. Our VAT number is GB 102 4012 92.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information is provided by PragmatIC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every reasonable effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PragmatIC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PragmatIC. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- This website and its content is copyright of PragmatIC. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.